Car, SUV and Van Rentals in Dayton, OH
Evans Arena Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram rents an assortment of compact, midsize, fullsize, sport utility (SUV), Trucks and 12 to 15-passenger vehicles.
For current pricing and to schedule your rental,
call (937) 279-4280
We Now Rent Trucks - Contact Mike Today!!
We give away a weekend rental each month.
1. Complete the Rental Form on the right, with your
first and last name, address,
phone number, email address and date of birth.
2. Entries received on or before end of business on the 28th day of the month are eligible each month.
3. A winner will be randomly selected on the first business day after the 28th of each month.
4. Email email@example.com or call 937-279-4280, if you have questions or cannot enter online.
5. One first prize winner will receive a weekend car rental (pick up on Friday before 5:00pm; drop off Monday before 4:00pm).
6. Non-winning Entries will be re-entered each month.
7. Each person can enter four times per month.
Because we have to set guidelines ahead of time in case someone asks later; the winner must be 25 years old with a valid state driver's license, a current car insurance policy and a current credit card (in case they decide to keep the car longer). The winner will choose from available cars, vans, minivans and SUVs (Chrysler 200, Dodge Dart, Dodge Avenger, Dodge Charger, Dodge Journey, Jeep Patriot or Jeep Compass, Dodge Grand Caravan, Chrysler Town & Country, 12 or 15 passenger vans) in our rental fleet the weekend he/she decides to rent the vehicle (mini vans and large vans are not eligible). The winner will pick up the vehicle before 5:00pm on the Friday of the weekend he/she chooses and bring back the car before 4:00pm on Monday. The vehicle must be returned with the same amount of gas that was in the tank when the car was picked up. Evans Arena requests the right to publish the winner's name and post a photo of the winner on social media sites. Evans Employees and their families are not eligible. First prize winner will receive a weekend rental as described above.